Sunday 2 September 2012

Morocco Capelet - Design SB168 small

This pretty little capelet was a really quick knit and I started it on 30th August 2012 and finished it the next day.  I used just over 1 skein of Colinette Point 5 yarn in shade Morocco.  It is super bulky weight, 100% pure wool and is a single ply thick and thin yarn.

When I came to photograph this little capelet I had to use my mannequin as I am just to big for this.  What can I say, I like to eat and I have to make goodies for all shapes and sizes, not just big girls like me.  I didn't take any work-in-progress photos, because it was such a quick knit.


The customer who went on to buy this in 2016 was Camilla Jorvad, a lifestyle and wedding destination photographer and she had purchased it from me for a photo shoot and a few months later sent me some wonderful photographs for me to use as I wish.  Her photographs are so beautiful and show off the capelet a million times better than my attempts at photography.




I do have more of the same design capelet available in my shop made from different yarns and in different colours.  This is the small version of the design and there is also a larger version available too.

No comments:

Post a Comment