Friday 11 August 2017

Pretty in Orange - Design LF433

I've recently come out of hospital after having surgery, I have very little mobility and I need something to occupy my mind whilst I recuperate so I am making another 1970's retro shawl in Twilley's Goldfingering.

Similar colours to the last one but different.  This one is gold, bronze and burnt orange.  Vintage threads, of course, with the gold and the bronze being older than the burnt orange.


The picture of two finished squares joined together remind me of owl eyes, I don't know why, they just do for some reason.


It was actually quite a long time before these product photos were able to be taken as I couldn't get around very much or stand for very long for quite a good while.  My 14 year old daughter is modelling for me and she's done a good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment