Thursday 17 May 2018

Dusky Pink Cotton Wrap - Design A193

So I promised I would make more cotton wraps soon as not everyone wants to wear wool, some people want wool free wraps.

I bought quite a few colours in the yarn that I finally managed to source and some of these shawls will be three colours and some will be four colour, depending on what was available.  My original in this design was done in 4 colours.

This time I am using 100% cotton yarn from Garnstudio and this is Drops Paris in three shades of pink.
I didn't take many work-in-progress photos, I just got stuck in and got it made.


I'm not a fan of pink, the colour not the singer, I actually like Pink! the singer, but this one isn't too bad.


My next wrap is another one of these but what colour?


No comments:

Post a Comment