Tuesday 2 July 2019

Oh Dear! It doesn't fit!

I tried to do a photo shoot today using the new wedding backdrop.  I spent ages setting it all up, ironing the creases out of the backdrop, making sure the light was OK and that I had enough room etc only to go and get changed into the wedding dress and discover that first of all I couldn't even do the strapless bra up and then I couldn't zip the back of the dress up, the two pieces are a good few inches apart.  Nothing wrong with the zip, I've just put so much weight on since the last photo shoot I done with the wedding dress.  This is embarrassing!!

I am so angry and annoyed with myself.  How could I let myself get into this situation.  It was bad enough having to buy a second hand wedding dress in such a large size in the first place and now I can't fit into that.  I have a perfectly good wedding dress that I wore to my own wedding 17 years ago that I would love to be able to get into again but that is a small size.  One day, maybe, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment