Saturday 4 February 2023

Design A447 - Grey and White

For this one, I am doing it more simply.  There really are only two shades of grey cotton available but that is OK because I will checkerboard the motifs across the shawl and use white as the main colour to make a classic looking shawl.  I had to buy the light grey to go with the larger amount of darker grey that I already had.


In terms of how many motifs of each colour I was able to make from the leftovers and how many I made from the slightly larger amounts are as follows, in order from left to right: 

White = mainLight Grey = 36 motifs,  Dark grey = 28 motifs


I did make a little mistake that I didn't notice until after I took this photograph and I quickly rectified the mistake and carried on.



Not colourful but still pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment