Saturday 29 June 2024

Tour de France/Tour de Fleece 2024 Stage 1

The Cycling: Stage 1 is 206km of a hilly route that starts in Florence and ends in Rimini.

The Daily Challenge: Florence is steeped in history and some of the most beautiful architecture in the world, but most importantly, it is the birthplace of gelato all the way back to the 1500's!  Keeping it chilled and easy, grab your favourite cool tones for today's spin.

Suggested Fibre: Ice Cream, a cool blend of 67% 23mic Merino and 33% Milk Protein Fibre.

What I did

I didn't do any spinning today because I was busy finishing a crochet shawl in Twilley's Goldfingering which should have been finished by mid-week but due to the heatwave and how horrible and sticky the heat was I got behind my own personal schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment