Thursday 25 May 2017

Baby Lace Jacket - Pastel

Carrying on with making lace baby things I thought I would try this vintage Sirdar pattern for a baby jacket.  The picture on the pattern is not entirely clear so I can't see the details but I am prepared to give it a go in non-traditional colours.

I have some slightly sparkly long colour change yarn that I think would be suitable and I have a few different colours so I can make a few of these if they look Ok.

This one is called "Pastel", not what I class as pastel but never mind, its still pretty and its a sport weight yarn 46% wool, 46% acrylic, 8% polyester.


This is a crochet design and I started on 19th May and had most of it complete in one day.


I had to trawl through my big tin of buttons to see what I had that was small enough but also pretty too.  I found a bag of buttons that were perfect and came in all sorts of colours so I chose 4 different colours to reflect the different colours in the jacket.


I do like this so I will definitely be making some more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment