Monday 22 October 2018

Robots in the Freezer - Design F213

Following on from the success of my last shawl I decided to make another one using another sock yarn, again Superwash Sock 80/20 from Spun Right Round, this time in shade "Robots in the Freezer" and its 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon.

I couldn't wait to wind this yarn to see how colourful it was and if there were any particularly large splodges of colour.  I was very happy to discover that this skein was one of the paler ones that I have seen in this colourway.  Choosing the beads was quite easy this time and I settled on Toho size 6 in shade 181 Rainbow Crystal Tanzanite, which are dark blue with a rainbow shine to the surface of the glass.


These knit up quite quickly, about 4 or 5 days, depending on how many hours you can spend knitting but I knit whilst the kids are in school so I do have limited hours as I don't knit once they are home.

Hopefully my photos are showing off the colour of the beads.

My eldest daughter is modelling for me again.

Available to purchase from my Etsy store until someone snaps it up as its another one-of-a-kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment