Saturday 29 December 2018

I've been shopping online at World of Wool

Oh gees, all these special offers and sales on at places that sell spinning fibre and such.  I've bought more fibre.  I need to find room to put all this stuff!

First we have a mixed back of 25g of each colour of Northern Lights.  They sell these as full size braids but I chose to have just the sample packs as I want to use them as ingredients on my hackle.  100% Merino wool in colours, from left to right from top to bottom: Bliss, Harmony, Tempest, Calm, Whisper, Passion, Heavenly, Typhoon, Tranquil, Blaze, Rainbow


100g of Worth Melting For, 94% Merino Wool, 6% Stellina


500g of Botany Lap Waste, a mixed bag of all sorts of stuff, nothing labelled, all mixed in together so unfortunately some of the fibres were stuck to each other and I've had to sit and clean them all off by picking off lots and lots of stray fibres etc.  Some are small amounts like 1g or 2g and then others are huge amounts like the purple merino/sari silk blend on the top row that is 71g.



No comments:

Post a Comment