Tuesday 8 January 2019

I've bought some more Ingredients Boxes

I really do like the Ingredients Boxes from my main fibre supplier and they're not always available but she has them back in stock and in a few colourways so I've bought four of them, yes four!

As always each pack contains: 20g each of three shades of Tussah Silk, 10g each of two shades of Silk Noil, 10g each of two shades of Hemp, 10g each of two shades of Firestar (Trilobal Nylon) and 1g each of two shades of Angelina (in the little bags)

I've created these little collages and in the spare box in the bottom corner I have put an image containing a representation of my interpretation of the colours in the box.

First, we have Hydrangea, so delicate and pretty


Then we have Still Life, quite the opposite in its vibrancy, its certainly not still, its more like a fiesta


Next up we have Threads, which is kind of like half-way between the previous two in terms of colours and vivacity


And finally we have Pear, which is more colour coordinated and calm.


This lot should keep me busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment