Saturday 2 February 2019

I've done a small cross stitch kit and had a couple framed

My eldest daughter wanted to do a small cross stitch kit that I'd had for a number of years but she had a bit of trouble following it and gave up so I sorted out where she'd gone wrong and finished it up.

I has a little metal hanger thing that you slot it onto and you have fold and stitch the bottom to form the shape, which is a bit of a pain but its so sweet.


I've also taken two cross stitch to the framers to be professionally framed.  The first is one my late mom stitched years ago and I've had if framed to give as a birthday gift to my husband as he had chickens out the back.  The other one I've had re-framed as it was framed but the back of the frame kept busting off and I wanted it done properly so I can actually hang it on the wall.


No comments:

Post a Comment