Friday 15 November 2019

New Wedding Shawl Photos

Ha, I did it.  I lost enough weight to be able to fit back into the wedding dress that I bought to use as a photography prop.  In fact, its a little loose on me now.

I tried the dress on first this time, to make sure, before I spent ages preparing the photo set up.

I've taken over 300 photos but unfortunately I did run out of time and light and so haven't been able to take new photos of everything I need to photograph, maybe about half of them but I am very happy with them so far and all I have to do now is edit them and get them exchanged with the old ones that are in the shop.

I will have to do at least another one photo shoot to photograph the rest of the shop items and improve the photos but we will have to see on the weather and the light as at this time of year its really hit and miss.


No comments:

Post a Comment