Saturday 18 January 2020

I've used my Christmas vouchers

Part of my Christmas present were some vouchers for my favourite spinning fibre supplier and I wasn't going to spend them until later in the year but I saw this fibre and it just called to me and I had to have it.  There were two braids available so I had them both so I can make a larger amount of yarn and make a larger shawl.

Its 50% Romney Wool, 25% Silk, 25% Linen and just look at those colours.  The first two photos below are not of each braid but both braids lay side by side and wound to create a wonderful effect and they are each side of the coil to show the variance of colour throughout the braids.


I also got a little freebee in with the package, 4g of 70% Superfine Merino, 30% Tussah Silk in shade Soft Fruit.  It's gone into my bag of "ingredients" for making my own blends.


No comments:

Post a Comment