Friday 22 May 2020

May 2020's fibre is here - Athena

I knew what this one would look like and I was totally bang on.  I do love this one and its such a shame that I have felt the need to give up the monthly fibre club that I loved receiving as I will miss the monthly surprises but I won't miss the other things that go with being part of that club.  For my own mental health I have had to leave the club and the chat group.

There are lots of shades of a similar colour in this one and I like that.  What I don't like is lots of different colours that, in my opinion clash, like last months fibre.  However, that is not saying that I don't like fibre with different colours in them altogether as I do like January's fibre, National Trust, and I think that is because the colours are more muted and do work well together rather than fight each other for attention.

The fibre content of this one is 40% Merino, 20% Alpaca, 20% Baby Camel, 20% Mulberry Silk and I have to say that is very nice to touch and stroke.



No comments:

Post a Comment