Saturday 11 December 2021

Advent Calendar Day 11

Day 11 and it's another one that I recognise and I'm a happy girl today because I love this one, it's sparkly and it means that I have 200g of this one to play with now.  It's from their Fairy Tale range and called "Worth Melting For".  The fibre content on their info slip is wrong though, whoops, someone's been on the sherry already, never mind though because I know what this should be.  It should read 94% Merino, 6% Stellina as its made up of 5 equal parts of other fibres, 4 x 20% of Merino in colourways Spearmint, Sky, Lightning and Dream and then the last 20%  is Glitter White/Silver which itself is 70% Merino, 30% Stellina.  Todays little saying is "Walking in a winter wonderland".  How appropriate today.





No comments:

Post a Comment