Saturday 26 February 2022

A whole lot of rainbows of cotton

So I've just finished making my eighth consecutive shawl using aran weight cotton yarn, one that I over-dyed Burlesque Red and then seven of the wavy lace wraps so you would think that I would have used up quite a bit of yarn.  I probably have to be honest but it just doesn't look like I have.  I had hoped that this pile would have been a lot smaller by now but I guess my expectations hasn't met the reality of it.  I feel like I do with a yarn Pacman right now, eat some this would ya?  Nom, nom, nom, nom.


This photo isn't even all of the aran weight cotton yarn.  I have 15 balls of black, 15 balls of white and 15 balls of bright yellow all waiting on the side-lines to be used as main colours in large rainbow themed or similar colour projects.  All of these are 50g balls originally, some are part balls now though too.

No comments:

Post a Comment