Wednesday 9 February 2022

Design A193 - Coffee Cream

It's been about 4 years since I made one of these, apparently, doesn't seem that long ago but we have just gone through the time zapping, mind numbing Worldwide Covid-19 Pandemic that just took 2 years of our lives away.  I still feel like a zombie!

I am continuing on with my plan of using up some of the thicker yarns and I've picked on a few big bags of aran weight cotton yarn that I have.  I seem to have a lot of this and I vaguely remember buying it because a potential customer had commented that she would most likely have bought from me if I had more things made of cotton.  So I am rectifying that issue and was happy to buy cotton as I can't spin it and it's a natural plant fibre and a renewable resource.

I have put together a number of project bags to make this shawl in several colourways.  Let's begin with the brown range of colours...





No comments:

Post a Comment