Monday 11 July 2022

Tour de France/Tour de Fleece 2022 - Day 11 - Rest

Day 11 is a rest day but last year we still had optional challenges set.

The Challenge:  Following the arduous hilly and mountains it is time for a good rest - the cyclists and us!  You can use today as a day off; or a chance to sit and bask in what you've achieved so far, or you can carry on spinning to get another day closer to your goals.  Just don't burn yourself out!

What I did: Just a good catch up with measuring the yarns I've spun this past week, photography to make sure I have nice pictures, costing the yarns, adding them to my database of supplies and adding the information to the draft blog posts that I had already prepared regarding the route so that they now include race winner information, the team challenge and what I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment