Monday 18 July 2022

Tour de France/Tour de Fleece 2022 - Day 18 - Rest

Day 18 is a rest day but last year we still had optional challenges set.

The Challenge:  The stunning fortified city of Carcassonne is where the cyclists will rest today, so let's follow suit.  There probably isn't a safer place to relax when you consider that it has two protective walls totalling 3km in length, a moat, a drawbridge and over 50 defensive towers.

If you're using today to catch up with your goals, don't overdo it!  If you're going to have a day off , enjoy!

What I did: Same as last week really, just a good catch up with measuring the yarns I've spun this past week, photography to make sure I have nice pictures, costing the yarns, adding them to my database of supplies and adding the information to the draft blog posts that I had already prepared regarding the route so that they now include race winner information, the team challenge and what I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment