Wednesday 21 September 2022

I've ordered myself something for Christmas - again!

I enjoyed last years Fibre Advent Calendar, I've not spun much of it yet, but I will get to it soon enough.  They've changed it a bit for this year.  There will be only 50g of fibre each day but it will be more luxurious than last years and it will be lower priced too.  I was happy with last years price and the fact that you had 100g a day which meant that you could make something decent with each fibre braid.  I don't really mind it being a smaller amount, I've still ordered one.

Again, its a limited edition of 250 so once its gone, its gone and it won't be dispatched until around about 18th November.



I can't wait to receive this now, sounds intriguing what they've been chatting about on the groups etc and instead of individual slips in the packages we are having a scratch card this year with the details on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment