Thursday 1 December 2022

Opening the fibre Advent Calendar

Time to open the black box and see what's inside.  This is the same type of box I used for my goodies when I send them to customers but in a different size and colour but I can't afford to have them embossed with my company name as that more than doubles the price of each box.  One day, maybe, a girl can dream...

Right then, inside the box are lots of little black paper bags all sealed with staples and all have numbers on them written in gold pen, or do they...  there is one that doesn't have a number on it and I have all the other packets in numerical order now and I didn't pay extra for a day 25 gift so this must be a free gift.  There is also a large scratch card and a trolley token on a key ring with the WOW logo on it, which must be for scratching off the card each day and then you can use it to get a trolley when you go shopping.

It's firm, it's scented with something like citrus or limonene and I think it's some kind of soap or something inside the fluff.  I have no idea what it is exactly or what it is used for, felting maybe, I don't know as I don't do felting.


This was the only free gift this year.  Last year's was a little OTT with the bells, the plastic sheep, the bauble making kit and the free 50g of fibre.  Actually, I think I'd like the 50g of free fibre more than this soap thing or whatever it is.  

Several hours pass...

Ha, found out what it is.  Apparently it is a felted soap and you use it to wash yourself using the fluff around the soap like a flannel and you can either just wash your hands/face or you can use it in the shower.  Hmmm, I have really sensitive skin so its going nowhere near my face but I have tried washing my hands with it and I'm not impressed.  Oh well, it was a free gift, just not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment