Saturday 31 October 2020

Design LF433 - Pretty in Purple

I've been working on this one a little at a time, when I can fit a bit of time in to work on it, like that time between getting home from the school run and having to start cooking the evening meal.  I've recently learned that Thomas B Ramsden, the parent company that owns yarn brands such as Twilleys, Robin, Wendy and a couple of others, went into Administration in April of 2020.  This could be a financial and legal reaction to Covid-19, to protect the company from outstanding financial burdens in the short term whilst they are unable to continue business due to Covid-19 or it could be that they are genuinely struggling and are having to close the business after over 100 years.

This one is similar too another one that I have in my shop that has light purple main colour and dark petals, but I have used slightly different purple shades in this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment