Thursday 22 October 2020

SB188 in Black Acrylic

Following on from making this design in bright yellow I have now made one in black.


I took the next two photos using my phone and I don't know why but it seems to have put a reddish tinge right in the centre of the photos (the photo on the right is zoomed in and only shows part of the original photo).  My old phone used to do the same and this is the first time that I've noticed this new phone doing that as well now. 😡


As you can see from these final photos taken with my Canon camera, it is a proper black.  Once again I made a flower brooch in the same yarn that can be used to fasten the shawl however you want to, doesn't have to join the edges together, you could bring it together higher up and have it just down from your shoulder or you could fix the brooch to a bag.  Wear it as you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment