Wednesday 26 January 2022

Design B528 in King Cole Drifter - Barcelona

It's been a while since I knit a shawl and I think it's time to start doing some more making.  I decided to use the other one of the yarns that I bought as a potential candidate for the custom a while back, I bought this one and then the same but in pink and I am knitting the same design.  Its made with King Cole Drifter Chunky in shade "Barcelona" and is 69% Acrylic, 25% Cotton, 6% Wool.


I think that the design I have chosen works well with this busy yarn.  I don't like overly busy colours. The stripes of the lace pattern work nicely with the stripes of the yarn. 


I finally got around to taking photos of the finished item, it was nearly 2 years later but then I have been up to my eyeballs in British Sheep Breed fleece and Covid Lockdown and all sense of time passed just vaporised into thin air!


No comments:

Post a Comment