Thursday 11 July 2024

Tour de France/Tour de Fleece 2024 Stage 12

The Cycling: Stage 12 is 203.6km of a flat route that starts in Aurillac and ends in Villeneuve Sur Lot.

The Daily Challenge: We love this one; Aurillac is the historical French capital of umbrellas and has been since 1850!  This requires a bit of thought.  Find out the average rainfall in your area in mm.  Then spin this many metres from 100g of fibre.  So, if you're average rainfall is 10mm, you need to get 10 metres from 100g of fibre.

Suggested Fibre: Whatever you like!  We're suggesting Icelandic as Iceland has the highest average rainfall of anywhere in Europe.  Apparently it even outstrips us!

What I did

I had no intention of doing today's challenge.  I made a start on spinning something for tomorrow's challenge.  I have picked the last of my four Llandovery Whiteface Hill blends and I have spun the first 50g as a single.  This is Mist at Twilight.


No comments:

Post a Comment