Monday 15 July 2024

Tour de France/Tour de Fleece 2024 Second Rest Day

The Cycling: Today is the second official rest day of the Tour and the cyclists transfer to Gruissan in readiness for tomorrow.

The Daily Challenge: Think pink! Gruissan is known for it's salt flats and their vibrant colour.  This is a sharing one; share your favourite salty snack.  We're quite partial to a Mini Cheddar or two (not sponsored...).

Suggested Fibre: Have a snack, have a relax and give yourself some well earned TLC!

What I did

I didn't do any spinning, for a second day in a row, and I just chilled out until just after 10pm when I decided it was quite enough to concentrate on watching a couple of instructional videos I purchased and downloaded a few years ago on the subject of different types of silk; Mulberry, Tussah, Eri etc, different "put ups" of silk; bricks, hankies, cocoons, top etc and how to spin each type.  I did this in readiness for tomorrow's challenge and my chosen fibre to spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment