Monday 17 June 2019

Another go at a photo shoot

What's the phrase, Don't let the bastards get you down?  Yeah, that!  After the disastrous attempted photo shoot last week and the viscous comments I received from a certain person, naming no names, but if you're reading this you know who you are, bitch!  The same day I went and done some online shopping, looking around at different types and styles of jackets and I found one that I liked and that would work well with the scarf type shawls.  This one is from Marks & Spencers.  It is a leather jacket, sorry to all you vegans out there, but I am not a vegan and I don't need preaching to thanks.  You live your life the way you want to live it and I will live mine the way I want to live it.  If you want to dictate to others go live in a dictatorship country.

I'm happy with the results of this photo shoot.  I do need to do something with my hair though, will think about that, and I know I need to loose weight and will think about that too.

Here are a few photos from that photo shoot, the rest you can find in the shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment