Sunday 23 June 2019

Mrs Browns Boys D'musical

We like watching Mrs Browns Boys so we got tickets and the four of us and a family friend went to see them live at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham.  My kids were asking which way we need to go from the car park to get to where the show was and was amazed to discover that despite this venue being built 39 years ago, it's had many names over those 39 years, and the fact that I am a Brummie born and bred and have never left the area, that I have never been here before.  Maybe I need to get out more?

We were supposed to be in the middle of the section right in front of the stage, about half-way back but when we got there we discovered that the stage was moved forward compared to the original seating plan which meant we were on the second row from the front.

We all had a great time, I thought my 15 year old was going to wet herself laughing, my 12 year old didn't get all of the jokes but she got most of them and was pulling shocked funny faces, as most young teenage kids do, but we all had a great time and would highly recommend going to see the show if you have a sense of humour.


No comments:

Post a Comment