Friday 6 November 2020

Yet another new design - B528

This one is another simple, but effective, shawl pattern and, again, I have used another of my hand spun yarns for this one too, this time a recently spun one that you can read about here.


Knitted simply in repeating 4 blocks of 4 row patterns and the colours in the yarn balances nicely with the simplicity of the pattern, neither are too busy for the other.  The first photo of the shawl on the needles is more true to colour than the photos of the finished item on my kitchen floor.  That wintertime artificial light is playing havoc again with the colours in my photos.


Finally got around to taking photos outside on a good day, even if it was nearly 2 years after I made it.  How time flies when you're up to your eyeballs in British Sheep Breeds and Covid Lockdown.


No comments:

Post a Comment