Friday 14 July 2023

Tour de France/Tour de Fleece 2023 Stage 13

The Cycling: Stage 13 is 138km of a mountain route that starts in Chatillon-sur-Chalaronne and ends in Grand Colombier.

The Daily Challenge: Spin a French breed.  We've selected Rambouillet but you could pick something like Ouessant if you have access to it.

Suggested Fibre: Rambouillet

What I did

I do have both of the fibres mentioned in pure form but those are earmarked for something else so I have searched through my stash of fibre braids and found one that contains 25% Rambouillet, with the added bonus of that it is also one of the older braids in the stash so that's a win, win combination.


This is called Singapore Sling, it's 50% Merino Wool, 25% Rambouillet Wool & 25% Baby Camel and it was one of the monthly subscription braids that I used to have.

I pre-drafted the fibre and have spun both singles today.  Completely forgot to take any photos of it being spun but here it is in the basket waiting to be spun.


No comments:

Post a Comment