Tuesday 4 July 2023

Tour de France/Tour de Fleece 2023 Stage 4

The Cycling: Stage 4 is 182km of a flat route that starts in Dax and ends in Nogaro, both in Southwestern France.

The Daily Challenge: Use a furry friend as inspiration for this spin.  If you don't have a furry friend, a feathery, scaly or human one will do, too!

Suggested Fibre: Anything Shetland (a tenuous link to our Shetland Sheepdog)

What I did

I was going to spin up some fibre I have called National Trust for today's challenge, as I have been to quite a few of their properties with family, but seeing as I haven't yet finished yesterday's spin I had better crack on with that.  I have finished spinning the second single and plied both together.


The finished yarn is 80% Merino / 20% Ramie, light fingering weight and 554m/102g. I love the hint of green with the teal colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment