Thursday 20 July 2023

Tour de France/Tour de Fleece 2023 Stage 18

The Cycling: Stage 18 is 186km of a hilly route that starts in Moutiers and ends in Bourg-en-Bresse, France.

The Daily Challenge: Pick something cool coloured and/or shimmery to work with.

Suggested Fibre: Worth Melting For

What I did

I continued with what I started spinning yesterday, which is Worth Melting For from WoW Fairytale Range and it is made up of 5 other fibres: 20% each of Merino in colours Spearmint, Sky, Lightning, Dream and then 20% of another fibre called Glitter, in the White/Silver colourway, which itself is 70% white Merino / 30% Silver Stellina.  Overall this fibre is 94% Merino / 6% Stellina.

Today I spun up another 50g and plied it with yesterdays spin.  I then made a start on the second skein.

No comments:

Post a Comment