Tuesday 18 July 2023

Tour de France/Tour de Fleece 2023 Stage 16

The Cycling: Stage 16 is 22km of an individual time trial route that starts in Passy and ends in Combloux.

The Daily Challenge: Time to be timed!  You've got two minutes to spin as many metres as possible. Go, go, go!

Suggested Fibre: Own choice

What I did

I'm not doing today's challenge.  I've done this before and got myself into a mess

I am going to tackle another of the older braids in my stash, another of the monthly subscription fibres I used to have.  It is called Humboldt.


This is a straight forward 2ply spin so I split the braid into two and pre-drafted before spinning it.



The finished yarn is 45% South American Wool, 25% Merino, 25% Llama, 5% Viscose Nepps, sport weight and 278m/100g.

No comments:

Post a Comment