Saturday 17 July 2021

Tour de France/Tour de Fleece 2021 Stage 20

The Cycling: Stage 20 is only 30km long as it is Time Trial day and starts in Libourne and ends in Saint-Émilion.  No climbs, just rolling terrain.  Wout van Aert won the stage.  

Team Challenge: "The cyclists have their second individual time trial today.  For the first one at the beginning of Tour de Fleece we spun under tight time constraints - now we're trying something else.

Your challenge today is to spin 10g of fibre as fine as you possibly can.  No plying, just singles.".

What I planned to do and what I achieved:  I'm not doing the challenge today.  I've spun Whiteface Dartmoor today.  I have a huge fleece, it was originally just under 6kg on arrival but I've just used a relatively tiny amount that I have combed and I got 117m of sport weight yarn, which is another 351m for the team total.





No comments:

Post a Comment